Please could you ensure that the following is adhered to in order to safeguard the Classical Strings players:
- Please could you request that car parking spaces are reserved for us in the car parking area, as we will be travelling separately?
- On the day we will need chairs, without arms. (Please could you request that these have been wiped with a sanitiser, and that they are kept well away from use by other guests).
- Please ensure that our players are able to be socially distanced at all times when performing. (Ideally, please cordon off our playing area to keep guests at least 2 metres away from the musicians at all times)
- Our musicians will need to be positioned in a well-ventilated space, near to open windows or a doorway with plenty of fresh air, and away from air conditioning vents.
- Our players will wear masks when playing indoors.
Our Classical Strings Blog is a useful resource for other couples getting married, particularly as regards the choice of music that was played on the day. If you do not wish to have your wedding mentioned on our blog, then please do let me know.
Sue Aston | Classical Strings